Our culture teaches us that there are appropriate times and places for food that, more often than not, have nothing to do with feelings of hunger and satiety within our bodies.
Linda Bacon, Health At Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight.
- bugsinricepudding likes this
- theoceanandthesky likes this
- thefitfattie reblogged this from jossarden
- tierracita reblogged this from msqueenly
- msqueenly reblogged this from captainporkerella
- femme-ily likes this
- gladragsandthehandbags reblogged this from jossarden
- everysmilealie reblogged this from captainporkerella
- captainporkerella reblogged this from jossarden
- jossarden posted this